Monday, October 13, 2014

Exchanges with Elder Caples


October 13, 2014 

Dear Family: 

Monday was just a normal P-day. Nothing too exciting. In fact I don't even know what we did all day. On our way to dinner we saw an older lady who had fallen down. Another lady was trying to help her up but she couldn't do it. Elders Larson and Pennell jumped out of the car and helped her while I parked. Hopefully when we come back to see them they will be more open now! 

Tuesday we had meetings. After that Glenda fed us lunch and we had a lesson after. It was pretty cool. We just answered some of her question about the Godhead. I don't know if I told you but she is a Catholic. That was our best lesson.  

Wednesday I was on exchanges with Elder Caples. It was super fun. I went into his area. It was good for him to take over his area. I don't speak Spanish  so it helped him to get out of his comfort zone.  

Thursday we finally caught somebody we have been trying for a while. Her name is Felicia. She works at Texas Roadhouse! We caught her and her boyfriend at her house at like 8ish. They were super open.  

Friday a member fed us dinner and introduced us to somebody they want us to teach. It was a good lesson hopefully it goes somewhere. 

Sorry I am out of time!! I promise I will do better next week!! SORRY!!! this letter is so short!